Crystal offers training and behavior consulting sessions via Zoom or phone at the following rates.
- Half-hour: $45
- Hour: $80
Available again starting April 20th. Socially distanced for all non-vaccinated clients. Masks required.
- Consult: $40
- 60-90 Minute Sessions: $125
- Longer Sessions can be customized to fit needs based on a mutually agreed-upon hourly rate.
10% Discount available for Love-A-Bull.org adopters.
Payment accepted via Venmo, Cashapp, cash, or check.
About This Training
All training is kind and science-based. I follow a strict no-judgment policy (for humans and dogs) and believe that this experience should be a comfortable and supportive one with a coach who can gently yet firmly guide you.
Training is expensive and I want you to get the most out of it. I encourage you to write down your questions ahead of time and take notes during the session since it can be a lot of information to absorb all at once.
Common goals and issues treated include:
- Puppy Training (potty, leash, manners, obedience essentials)
- Separation/Isolation Anxiety
- Kennel Anxiety
- Dog Reactivity / Dog “Aggression” / Leash excitability
- Fears and phobias
- Babies/Young Children & Dogs
- Dog-Dog issues
- Dog-human issues
- Destructive chewing & Object Eating Compulsions (Pica)
Email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to request an appointment.